ZiggyVision - Urban Wildlife on the Last Frontier - Vlogging on the streets of Anchorage, Alaska anchorage, alaska, street life, ziggy, ziggyvision, urban wildlife, fourth avenue, web cam

Friday, August 19, 2005

Ziggy Vision Episode Twelve : Interviews with giant Asparagus and Gumby


In this episode of Ziggy Vision, Ziggy bumps into some giant Asparagus with evil intentions of taking over the world. And Ziggy chats with Gumby and his friends
who are out making a film of their own. It's wild and it's whacky, it's Ziggy Vision, Urban Wildlife on the Last Frontier. Three MP4 versions available - 2.6 mb 7.3 mb 18 mb

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ziggy, It's Bobby From Alaska, I'am in Mn, seeing my sisiter. I Looked at your website, the APD, video, does'nt ork on broadband down load, nor does it when you use the 29 mb e-mail me:

bcroomsr@hotmail.com

*Note: I'am the guy that crak the glass case top in johns shop

1:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home